Saturday,21st April, 2018 – Parkinson’s UK Concert at Bath Road Methodist Church, Swindon. A joint concert with Thamesdown Ladies Choir. The event raised £800 was raised for the Parkinson’s UK charity.
The following photographs give a flavour of the event.
- SMVC Musical Director, Max Brockman-More leads SMVC in song.
- Thamesdown Ladies Choir – lead by their Musical Director, Shelley Morgan.
- Singing a variety of songs.
- A large audience enjoy the performances of both choirs.
- No audience can escape the SMVC parrots, who are widely travelled and seldom miss a concert appearance. See the next two photos for the show pleasing parrots.
- Kate Lock the Deputy Musical Director joins in the spirit of ‘The Song of the Jolly Roger’ too.
- Final item from Thamesdown Ladies Choir.
SMVC small in number on the night but with their big hearts and voices they made a great sound.