At the start of the 2013-14 season the choir performed at two lovely weddings.
Saturday 10th August – at All Saints Church, Crudwell.
The wedding of Dani Ross and Tom Cotton
- A love song dedicated to the happy couple after the wedding ceremony .
- The occasion did bring a tear from the bride, Dani, and some of the choir too.
- All smiles – SMVC enjoy knowing that their contribution to the wedding was appreciated.
On 21st September 2013 at St Mary’s Church,Buckland, Faringdon
SMVC sang at the wedding of Edda and Wilbur.
- The photos show what a wonderful day it was, with bride and groom being serenaded with a love song by the choir.
- Besides the memory of singing at such a lovely wedding for Edda and Wilbur the choir will all remember the magnificent flower displays at the church which would have been worthy of royalty.
- If we had known we could have sung ‘the Rose’ from our repertoire.